- What is the cutoff time to finish? 3.5 hours but we are lenient with this since we want all of our RunGirls to finish
- Does each member of the relay get a goody bag and medal? Yes
- Where do I park? There is a large parking lot right by the lake...very close to the beginning of the race
- How will I know where the relay exchange is? A race official will take you there once the race begins
- When can I get my packet? There will be packet pick up locations posted on the RunGirl tab once they are established
- What if my shirt doesn't fit? You will be able to exchange after the race at post race depedning on what sizes are left. Please size up if you like your shirts roomy. These are women's cuts shirts and tend to fit tighter than unisex sizes.
- Where can I find my finish time? There will be QR code on your bib that you can scan with your phone to find your time. Results will also be posted on www.eztoregister.com race afternoon
- Can I transfer my registration to someone else if I can not run? No
- Can I get a refund if I can't run? No
- Can I pick up my packet the morning of the race? YES! We have changed the policy to allow race day packet pick up to make it more convenient for our runners, but get there early.
- Can I pick up a friends packet? Yes
- Where can I see my race pictures? A picture link will be posted on the RunGirl tab
Refund Policy: NO refunds or transfers for races. The race directors shall make a decision concerning the safety of the participants in the event any portion of the race or the entire race need to be cancelled for weather or any reason out of their control.